Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do i move a row of cells when they're fully complete?

Once I've entered all the data to the last cell in the row, I'd like this
"active" sheet to send that row to an "archive" worksheet.
Basically I will then only have a live sheet to work from which will only
remain live until I've filled in the final cell.

Any ideas?

Tom.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 09:36:01 -0700, tammas
wrote:

Once I've entered all the data to the last cell in the row, I'd like this
"active" sheet to send that row to an "archive" worksheet.
Basically I will then only have a live sheet to work from which will only
remain live until I've filled in the final cell.

Any ideas?

Tom.

Probably through the use of the following worksheet selection change
event

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("yourlastcell)) Is Nothing Then
'code which copies the active sheet data to the archive sheet
'and then clears the contents of the active sheet

You might need to modify this if cells in the row are completed out of
order, and where the last physical cell is not necessarily the last
one to be filled in.

HTH

__
Richard Buttrey