Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default USERS - NESTED IFs

Is it possible to use the named "nested If's", in the conditional format ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

What are the named "nested If's", ?

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"romelsb" wrote in message
Is it possible to use the named "nested If's", in the conditional
format ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I'd suggest you describe specifically what you want to do rather than ask
generalised questions.

You want to conditionally format a single cell - what are the conditions?

Is it possible to use the named "nested If's", in the conditional format ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

see thread
"http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?query=romelsb&dg=microsoft.public.exc el.worksheet.functions&cat=en-us-excel&lang=en&cr=US&pt=f3f7ac8a-4ea0-4c36-bed9-8feae6d75298&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=&sloc=en-us"
for similarities to my problem, the 4 years stated requires to build up
automatically and at the same time updating the colors of cells filled with
US$ values, showing the real life consumed money and the remaining money to
be distributed til the end of the last year....I can send a scenario so u can
visualize, can i send email...I know you're brain user...thanks