Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
romelsb romelsb is offline

Default USERS - NESTED IFs

yah... real Work...hope u dont mind...

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Are you fishing for homework answers?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"romelsb" wrote in message
see thread

"http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?query=romelsb&
dg=microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions&cat= en-us-excel&lang=en&cr=US&
pt=f3f7ac8a-4ea0-4c36-bed9-8feae6d75298&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=&sloc=e
n-us"
for similarities to my problem, the 4 years stated requires to build up
automatically and at the same time updating the colors of cells filled

with
US$ values, showing the real life consumed money and the remaining money

be distributed til the end of the last year....I can send a scenario so u

can
visualize, can i send email...I know you're brain user...thanks

"daddylonglegs" wrote:

I'd suggest you describe specifically what you want to do rather than

ask
generalised questions.

You want to conditionally format a single cell - what are the

conditions?

"romelsb" wrote:

Is it possible to use the named "nested If's", in the conditional

format ?