Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Cell Formating

I am using Excel 2003.

I want to know how to round a whole column of data without using the
ROUND(cell,0) formula for each cell in a new column to use the ROUND function
to achieve what I want.
I have data that has decimal places to 10 or more places when it is imported
from different software programs I use; one is from Access.

Thanks for your help,
Curt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you've got such a dislike of the ROUND() function you can format the
original column as number with zero decimal places. If you want to actually
change the values you can use Tools/ Options/ Calculation/ Precision as
displayed.
--
David Biddulph