Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default WORKSHEET NAME = CELL REFERENCE

Is there a way to make a worksheet name = cell?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Const WS_RANGE As String = "H1" '<== change to suit

On Error GoTo ws_exit
Application.EnableEvents = False

With Target
Me.Name = .Value
End With
End If

ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = True

'code module. To do this, right-click

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"tim m" <tim wrote in message
Is there a way to make a worksheet name = cell?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Is there a way to make a worksheet name = cell?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Let me describe what I need to do. I have an existing workbook with
worksheets for each week of a calendar quarter with performance data. All of
the cells are protected except data entry cells and also sheets with graphs
to show the performance from the entered data. I would like to build a
template workbook that will name the worksheets based on a combined cell in
each of the work sheets that contains the date. this would allow me to set up
workbooks for each quarter of the year. Please help