Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I want to duplex a workbook

I have an annual report that includes a workbook of 16 pages that I want to
duplex. When I go to print using the duplex feature it still prints single
pages.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This will be down to your printer driver, rather than Excel. However,
click on File | Page Setup and you will see three buttons on the right
of the panel - click Options to get to the printer facilities, and you
ought to see Duplex settings here.

Hope this helps.

Pete

MsDaisey wrote:
I have an annual report that includes a workbook of 16 pages that I want to
duplex. When I go to print using the duplex feature it still prints single
pages.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I believe this is a function of Excel, not the print driver.
Can someone confirm?

"MsDaisey" wrote:

I have an annual report that includes a workbook of 16 pages that I want to
duplex. When I go to print using the duplex feature it still prints single
pages.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It is a function of the Printer Driver to print duplex.

Maybe MsDaisey has incorrect printer as default?

If your printer does not support duplexing you will not get the option in Excel.

My printer does not support duplexing so I use a macro to print one side, turn
the sheets in the print tray then print the other side.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP