Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can I use a macro to autofilter in excel

I have a list of work completed over a 24 hour period. I need to filter out
all work completed each hour.
e.g.
This below is how i need the info to be generated, from a long list.

05:00 - 06:00 235 c/s - sub-total from times stipulated
06:00 - 07:00 512 c/s " " " "
07:00 - 08:00 123 c/s
08:00 - 09:00 254 c/s

To get to the above I have used autofilter to the times stipulated, but my
total of cases is generated by a sub-total, and if i used a macro the sub
total changes each time i generate a stipulated time, is their a different
way i can extract each hours total from my list without impacting on the
sub-total. The sub-total is used as part of my autofilter to meet the
criteria i need.