Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Removing dashes from ISBN's while still keeping 1st number (zero)

I have imported a list of ISBN's ( SKU) numbers into a spreadsheet so that I
may remove the dashes in between the 10 digit number. When I use the find
function in Excel, the dashes are removed. Unfortunately, along with the
dashes, the first digit of the ISBN is removed as well. This probably has
something to do with the fact that most ISBN's start with the number 0. Is
there any way I can remove the dashes quickly while keeping the 0's?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Edit Replace
Find what:-
Replace with:leave it blank