Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I maximize a workbook within excel 2003 that was created i.

I am having trouble maximizing a workbook window within excel 2003. The
minimize maximize and close buttons are missing from the workbook window (Not
the excel window program itself just the workbook window. The file was
created in excel 2007 beta.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I still use xl2003.

If you can't see the worksheet title bar, maybe just:
window|arrange|tiled (and resize by hand) would help.

If you can see the title bar and those icons are missing, maybe the workbook is
protected.
Tools|Protection|Unprotect workbook
(You may need a password)

It could have been caused by:
tools|Protection|protect workbook|check Windows

--

Dave Peterson