Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default "variable interest rate"

Can anyone offer guidance, preferred way to compute final outstanding balance
of a loan, with additional non-periodic (irregular) withdrawls and irregular
payments made against loan over time, and exposed to variable interest rate
over various date ranges. Time period spans several years. I'm thninking of
building a cash flow schedule but looking for suggestions on how to handle
the variable interest rate. Any specific Finanical functions to help with
this? Thanks