Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Read how to two-way link cells, now can't find the example!?

Hi;

You know "Oh, that's interesting, but I'll never need it. "

What I need is: how can I link or reference two different cells in two
different worksheets in the same workbook so that a change in either one of
the linked cells is reflected back in the other?

E.g I have a worksheet that lists names, position and roles for upcoming
meetings. I have another sheet which has printable agendas. Using cell
reference in PrintAgendaSheet, I can use the names (with some minor formula
manipulations)on namelistsheet to fill in the names and roles of participants
in PrintAgendaSheet. But I would also like to be able to make last minute
changes in the PrintAgenda and have those changes reflected back in the
appropriate cell in the namelistsheet.

Any suggestions, prompts or reminders (-- rather not use hyperlink if
possible)?

I can use either formulas, or VBA.

Regards Bill