Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I cannot remove a hyperlink (mail to) in a cell

I am working on budgets and I have a cell that is linking to other
spreadsheets and each time I click on it, it opens up an Outlook email
message form and places the formula in the To address. Usually, you can
right click on the cell and select "Remove Hyperlink". I don't get that
option. I only get the option to Open Hyperlink. It's driving me nuts and I
cannot find a solution in Help. What is even stranger than that is I deleted
the contents of the cell but it is still reading an old formula from 2 years
ago (I reuse this spreadsheet every year with a new name.) I am using MS
Office 2003 Pro and ever since I got it, I have some wierd things occur. The
Standard version never gave me any problems. The other problems I have is
that no clip art is available in this version, but I have worked around it.
This is not a big deal but the hyperlink issue is. I would appreciate
anyone's help.