Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TB TB is offline

Default can you assign two formulas in one cell

I am trying to divide two numbers one from each different cell with the
answer going into another cell. I also want the answer rounded up each time
into a percent.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

For example,

=ROUNDUP(A1/A2,2)

format the cell with this formula for percentage....

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"tb" wrote in message
I am trying to divide two numbers one from each different cell with the
answer going into another cell. I also want the answer rounded up each time
into a percent.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TB TB is offline

Bernie,

How would I figure multiplication of two cells with rounding to the nearest
cent. for example 41% x $6.30 = $2.59. But I need that in a formula.

"tb" wrote in message
I am trying to divide two numbers one from each different cell with the
answer going into another cell. I also want the answer rounded up each time
into a percent.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=ROUND(A1*A2,2)

with 41% in A1 and 6.30 in A2.