Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default view value instead of formula

Sometimes the formula displays in the cell instead of the value. How do I
get the cell to always show the value? I've tried the Ctrl + ` combination
but this doesn't seem to help in some of my spreadsheet. Is this a setting
I'm missing?

Thanks!!
--
Tina
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Keep to one post, Neik has an answer in the other one.

Steve