R Birk

Default copying LOOKUP formula

I am trying to copy a LOOKUP formula down in my column to always look at the
same set range of cells for the correct value, but when I drag my formula
down it the formula shifts the range of cells it is looking at for the
correct value. There must be an easier way than re-doing the formula in each
cell. Please help!

R Birk

Peo - thank you very much - that was perfect!

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Select the lookup range (highlight) with the mouse in the formula bar and
press F4 or manually insert dollar signs
like A2:H4 becomes $A$2:$H$4

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom