Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Scales

I need to figure out how to make excel do scales! In my job I have to make
stowage plans for ships with different kinds of cargo. I know the dimensions
of the ship and cargo, but want excel to make a scale so I can fit all the
things perfectly. Also when I flip and move the cargo up/down/right/left and
so on.
Hope it makes any sense.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Weighing Scales, Musical Scales ???

I guess you mean Drawing to Scale
Maybe a fully fledged Graphics Package ?

Steve