Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to convert numbers to text (e.g 10 = Ten)

I want to convert numbers to words in Microsoft excel e.g 10 = Ten where
suppose 10 is in A1 and Ten should come automatically in B1
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Jeff" wrote in message ...
|I want to convert numbers to words in Microsoft excel e.g 10 = Ten where
| suppose 10 is in A1 and Ten should come automatically in B1

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Perhaps,

http://xldynamic.com:80/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

HTH,
--
Kevin James.
Tua'r Goleuni

"Jeff" wrote in message
|I want to convert numbers to words in Microsoft excel e.g 10 = Ten where
| suppose 10 is in A1 and Ten should come automatically in B1

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This file might be a help:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/...s/num2wrds.zip

It's in the "Accountants" section on page:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm
It contains the "SPELLNUMBER" function, which can be used in your
spreadsheets, two methods to convert numbers to words and two cheque
writing routines.

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com