-   -   How to convert numbers to text (e.g 10 = Ten) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/112649-how-convert-numbers-text-e-g-10-%3D-ten.html)

Jeff

How to convert numbers to text (e.g 10 = Ten)

I want to convert numbers to words in Microsoft excel e.g 10 = Ten where
suppose 10 is in A1 and Ten should come automatically in B1

Niek Otten

How to convert numbers to text (e.g 10 = Ten)

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Jeff" wrote in message ...
|I want to convert numbers to words in Microsoft excel e.g 10 = Ten where
| suppose 10 is in A1 and Ten should come automatically in B1

Ponty'NPop

How to convert numbers to text (e.g 10 = Ten)

Perhaps,

http://xldynamic.com:80/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

HTH,
--
Kevin James.
Tua'r Goleuni

"Jeff" wrote in message
|I want to convert numbers to words in Microsoft excel e.g 10 = Ten where
| suppose 10 is in A1 and Ten should come automatically in B1

Andy Wiggins

How to convert numbers to text (e.g 10 = Ten)

This file might be a help:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/...s/num2wrds.zip

It's in the "Accountants" section on page:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm
It contains the "SPELLNUMBER" function, which can be used in your
spreadsheets, two methods to convert numbers to words and two cheque
writing routines.

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com