Nad

Default move column

can anyone tell me how to move a column with data in it, to fit in between 2
other columns please.
Thanks

JulieD

Hi Nad

there's a couple of ways to achieve this, i use the right mouse drag method
select the column you want to move
move the mouse just under the column header and you should see a four headed
black arrow
hold down the RIGHT mouse button
drag to where you want it to go, release mouse button
choose
Shift Right and Move from the list of options.

Cheers
JulieD

"Nad" wrote in message
can anyone tell me how to move a column with data in it, to fit in between
2
other columns please.
Thanks

Peo Sjoblom

Select the column and right click it and select cut, select the column you
want it to the left of and right click and select insert cut cells.
Note that if you for instance want what's in A to be between what's in C and
D when inserted the contents of A will be in C and what was in C will be in B
You can also select the column, place the cursor on a cell border and drag
the column

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Nad" wrote:

can anyone tell me how to move a column with data in it, to fit in between 2
other columns please.
Thanks

Nad

Julie,
Tried that but it asks if I want to replace the cell contents, I just want
the column to fit in between 2 other columns.
Thanks