Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Want to choose last filled line, but dont know how?

How can I choose last filled row and copy it to other worksheet?

People are filling excel sheet and the latest data should be copied to
summary sheet (all can be in same workbook).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

pick a column

lr=cells(rows.count,"a").end(xlup).row
rows(lr).copy to your destination

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Rikku" wrote in message
How can I choose last filled row and copy it to other worksheet?

People are filling excel sheet and the latest data should be copied to
summary sheet (all can be in same workbook).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Do you know how can I take data from one cell and put into another.
Example:

Column 1 first Name Column 2 Last Name Column 3 username
John Doe autopopluate
value JDoe

basically I wan the first letter of column one, all of column two to be
feed into column three automaticlly.

Thanks,
Nate

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions