-   -   Want to choose last filled line, but dont know how? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/111770-want-choose-last-filled-line-but-dont-know-how.html)

Rikku

Want to choose last filled line, but dont know how?

How can I choose last filled row and copy it to other worksheet?

People are filling excel sheet and the latest data should be copied to
summary sheet (all can be in same workbook).

Don Guillett

Want to choose last filled line, but dont know how?

pick a column

lr=cells(rows.count,"a").end(xlup).row
rows(lr).copy to your destination

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Rikku" wrote in message
How can I choose last filled row and copy it to other worksheet?

People are filling excel sheet and the latest data should be copied to
summary sheet (all can be in same workbook).

[email protected]

Want to choose last filled line, but dont know how?

Do you know how can I take data from one cell and put into another.
Example:

Column 1 first Name Column 2 Last Name Column 3 username
John Doe autopopluate
value JDoe

basically I wan the first letter of column one, all of column two to be
feed into column three automaticlly.

Thanks,
Nate

Max

Want to choose last filled line, but dont know how?

Assuming source data in A1 and B1
In C1: =LEFT(A1,1)&B1
Copy down as required
--