Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to save my VBA-code

Hello,

I made a small code in VBA. But when my colleague open the spreadsheet
he canīt use my code. Where do I want to save my code, if I want
everybody to have access?

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Save it in the workbook you gave to your friend

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Heine" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I made a small code in VBA. But when my colleague open the spreadsheet
he canīt use my code. Where do I want to save my code, if I want
everybody to have access?

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

When you save the code in your Personal.xls the other users do not have access
to the code.

Save the code in the workbook and your colleagues can use it.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP