Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Yan Yan is offline

Default Naming Cell in diffetn worksheet

I make a DARTS scoring workbook with 26 Teams, each Teams as is own sheet,

So every week i enter the scores on each sheet, then using a namecell, i
copy to the master sheet....

What i need to do, since i have many teams and many week to enter.

On each sheet, i need to enter and name 26 cell diiferently.
EX: A1=T1WK1 - A2=T1WK2 AND SO ON!

As you see the naming is almost the same but only the week # Change up to 25
weeks, and on the other same thing with T# change to the team number..

I will like to know, if their a way to enter a formulas or something to do
it automatically.

And on my master sheet, if it possible that when i copy the cell name, it
change it to the proper team and week at the same time...

Ex: when i copy it in the next cell below A1=T1WK1 - A2=T2WK1 - T3WK1, then
when i copy it to the next column do the following A1=T1WK1 - B1=T1WK2 - C1
=T1WK3.......AN SO ON!

THX You!

Yan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi!

As far as naming the cells en masse, I don't know how to do that. You might
be able to do it using VBA code but I don't know how.

As far as copying those names (once you get them created):

=INDIRECT("T"&ROWS($1:1)&"WK"&COLUMNS($A:A))

Just copy across then down.

Biff

"Yan" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Yan Yan is offline

How do i insert i to reflect my colums

Ok heres one of the colums i got

sheet1 ( B5=T1wk1 )
So how do i make it change eveyrtime with that formulas

Yan

"Yan" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Let's assume you have these named cells:

T1WK1 refers to Sheet1!A1
T2WK1 refers to Sheet2!A1

To pull these cells into your summary sheet:

=INDIRECT("T"&ROWS($1:1)&"WK"&COLUMNS($A:A))

When you copy down the formula will evaluate to:

=T1WK1
=T2WK1

When you copy across the formula will evaluate to:

=T1WK1.........=T1WK2
=T2WK1.........=T2WK2

That's what you wanted isn't it? That's how I interpreted it.

Biff

"Yan" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Yan Yan is offline

No sorry! let me explain

ON sheet1! a1 = t1wk2
Sheet1! a2=t1wk2

on every sheet it is like that except that the sheet name is the team #..

All sheet are the same..

And on my master it goes like that

Team1= then each colums correspnd to the team week (EX: b1=t1wk1 b2=t1wk2
ext....
Team2=

Hope this is help!

Yan

"Yan" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Yan Yan is offline

OK heres it is

Sheet1 = Team 1

Each team as his own sheet

on column B are the weeks they played

ex: B1=t1wk1
B2=t1wk2
b3=t1wk3 and so on the sheet....

So each team as the same name on each sheet except that on each sheet the
team changes

so on sheet 2 = TEam2

B1=t2wk1
b2=t2wk2
b3=t2wk3

and so on! for 26 Teams..

Now on my Master sheet were all the weeks are compile, i need to enter them
sidways

Team1= b2=t1wk1 c2=t1wk2 c2=t1wk3 and so on..

Hope this is help!

Yan

"Yan" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Now on my Master sheet were all the weeks are compile, i need to enter them
sidways
Team1= b2=t1wk1 c2=t1wk2 c2=t1wk3 and so on..

That's what this formula does:

=INDIRECT("T"&ROWS($1:1)&"WK"&COLUMNS($A:A))

As you copy across it will increment the week number:

=T1WK1...=T1WK2...=T1WK3...=T1WK4...=T1WK5...etc

And as you copt down it will increment the team number:

=T1WK1
=T2WK1
=T3WK1
=T4WK1
etc

If that's not correct and you want to send me your file so I can see what's
going on let me know how to contact you.

Biff

"Yan" wrote in message
No sorry! let me explain

ON sheet1! a1 = t1wk2
Sheet1! a2=t1wk2

on every sheet it is like that except that the sheet name is the team
#..

"Yan" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Yan Yan is offline

thx, but when i copy it down, let see in b1 i got enter t1wk1 if i put the
formulas into c1 it should copy them and created the new name range right?

I can be contact at

Thx you!

Yan!