Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Yan Yan is offline

Default Need Help Badly!

I make a DARTS scoring workbook with 26 Teams, each Teams as is own sheet,

So every week i enter the scores on each sheet, then using a namecell, i
copy to the master sheet....

What i need to do, since i have many teams and many week to enter.

On each sheet, i need to enter and name 26 cell diiferently.
EX: A1=T1WK1 - A2=T1WK2 AND SO ON!

As you see the naming is almost the same but only the week # Change up to 25
weeks, and on the other same thing with T# change as well to the team number..

I will like to know, if their a way to enter a formulas or something to do
it automatically.

And on my master sheet, if it possible that when i copy the cell name, it
change it to the proper team and week at the same time...

Ex: when i copy it in the next cell below A1=T1WK1 - A2=T2WK1 - T3WK1, then
when i copy it to the next column do the following A1=T1WK1 - B1=T1WK2 - C1
=T1WK3.......AN SO ON!

THX You!

Yan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
len len is offline

"Yan" wrote:

[...]

Hi Yan - My name is Len
1st problem - 1st answer

in cell A1 type T1W1 -press enter
in cell A2 type T1W2 - press enter
now select A1:A2 and using the autofill black square in bottom right hand
corner of selected cells - drag mouse down the page the number will increment
and be displayed in the screen - release the mouse when last value is reached.

I'm working on the other problem - will get back to you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Yan Yan is offline

hi THX YOU FOR ANSWERS!

sEE MY MASTER SHEET IS in each cell i have like that

in cell A1 i got the formulas =T!WK1 as it refer a place on the
spreadsheet of team 1..

Is that gonna work as well, cause i tried it and it just copy the same value
as the 1st too cell..

thx you!

"len" wrote:

"Yan" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Yan Yan is offline

sEE LEN, THE CELL I AM TRYING TO DO AUTO...ARE CELLS THAT WILL refer to a
cell with name

ex: SHeet1 A1 Cell = T1wk1

so on my master under team 1 i will put in cell b1

formulas will be (=t1wk1) meaningt take the value in t1wk1 on the sheet1 and
put it here

"len" wrote:

"Yan" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
len len is offline

And on my master sheet, if it possible that when i copy the cell name, it
change it to the proper team and week at the same time...

Ex: when i copy it in the next cell below A1=T1WK1 - A2=T2WK1 - T3WK1, then
when i copy it to the next column do the following A1=T1WK1 - B1=T1WK2 - C1
=T1WK3.......AN SO ON!

THX You!

Yan

Hi Yan Its Len from Adelaide Australia
your 2nd problem answer is to type out and highlight your list
Goto Tools, options, Custom Lists tab & Import you highlighted list
Click OK
Now you can use your list just like Jan, Feb, Mar etc
Hope this works out for you
Len - Adelaide Australia