Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Yan Yan is offline

Default Need Help Badly!

I make a DARTS scoring workbook with 26 Teams, each Teams as is own sheet,

So every week i enter the scores on each sheet, then using a namecell, i
copy to the master sheet....

What i need to do, since i have many teams and many week to enter.

On each sheet, i need to enter and name 26 cell diiferently.
EX: A1=T1WK1 - A2=T1WK2 AND SO ON!

As you see the naming is almost the same but only the week # Change up to 25
weeks, and on the other same thing with T# change as well to the team number..

I will like to know, if their a way to enter a formulas or something to do
it automatically.

And on my master sheet, if it possible that when i copy the cell name, it
change it to the proper team and week at the same time...

Ex: when i copy it in the next cell below A1=T1WK1 - A2=T2WK1 - T3WK1, then
when i copy it to the next column do the following A1=T1WK1 - B1=T1WK2 - C1
=T1WK3.......AN SO ON!

THX You!

Yan