Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to make an function to list all the same records

Good day!
I want to make a function formula instructing to list down all the same
records based on the inputed by the user, the thing I can't solve. Below is
the table example.

Table:
A B C D
1 ID NUMBER NAME Course Points
2 1000218 Mandy BS Computer Science 5
3 1000214 Jehu BS Nursing 7
4 1000215 Hernan Civil Engineering 8
5 1000216 Jomar Information Technology 2
6 1000217 Apple Associate in C.S. 4
7 1000218 Mandy BS Computer Science 9
8 1000219 Ermin BS Nursing 7
9 1000218 Mandy BS Computer Science 8
10 1000221 Jay Civil Engineering 3

Sample output result that i want to come out:

input id number: 1000218

1000218 Mandy BS Computer Science 5
1000218 Mandy BS Computer Science 9
1000218 Mandy BS Computer Science 8