Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Paste into autofilter selection!

Hello!
I have a about 6000 rows and 15 columns of data. (imported from the web
weekly by a macro)

My problem is to update the last date, wich I sort out by using Autofilter.
This givs me about 100 rows needed to be updated with information from
another worksheet. Of course there's no logic from week to week in how many
rows each entry has.

It seems that you cannot paste 100 rows into this autofilter selection, it
paste's the information from the first point and down. But I'm sure that it
could be done with a little help hopefully.

Can anyone please help me with this.

Best regards
/Henrik
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you sort the data by date so that the latest dates are at the end in
one contiguous block, then it will be easier to copy/paste other data
in as a block.

Another way is to use a VLOOKUP formula, matching on the date - it just
depends on how you want/need to update the data.

Hope this helps.

Pete