Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default using data entry to change a fill color

I have an employee schedule with a place to enter the start times and an end
times for employees and on a different sheet I have made my own graph where
each employee has a different row and the work day is divided into 15min
slots.

When I enter the start times and the end times for an employee, I want
excell to change the fill color of the coresponding time-slot on my graph.