Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default can excel calculate time increments in a formula?

I want to have a formula in my time sheets that calculate the incriments of
time. For instance:
If the time on a project site is:

Start Time End Time Project Hours
1:15 pm 6:45 pm 5.75 (<i want this to calculate
automaticlly to remove human error. Is that possible?)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have a formula written somewhere that will do this, if required
beyond one day (ie. starts on thursday at 3pm and ends monday at 2pm,
will calculate working hours and exclude weekends/non working hours
etc). Let me know if you need it

Don Guillett wrote:
=(D2-C2)*24
=5.5