Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Gauss elimination

At the university i got an assignment on how to perform the gaussian
elimination by using excel. i tried so hard...but was unable to find
something useful. Could somebody explain...ot give me a list of
formulae..

Thx:)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

698 from www.google.com using same phrase.

I haven't a clue what gaussian elimination is - my vocabulary doesn't extend
to those heights, so I'm not even going to take a shot at it other than to
say that your search engine is your friend?

"David Cox" wrote:

odd, I did not try hard at all and got 47 hits from www.dogpile.com on
Gaussian elimination xls

ups.com...