Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jk jk is offline

Default Code to clear contents

Is there a code to clear all contents of a sheet with the exception of row
"A" .
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Rows are numbered. Columns are lettered (or numbered??).

with activesheet
'clear all the contents of rows 2:65536
.range("2:" & .rows.count).clearcontents
'clear all the contents of columns B:IV
.range(.columns(2), .columns(.columns.count)).clearcontents
end with

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Do you mean column "A"?
jk wrote:
Is there a code to clear all contents of a sheet with the exception of row
"A" .

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jk jk is offline

My mistake , it is row 1, columns A through K. I need it to be automated
instead of constantly highlighting all rows/columns then hitting delete. I am
new to coding so i need to clear all contents except for criteria row1,col A
through K.

" wrote:

Do you mean column "A"?