Anthony

Default Validation

Thanks to those who have helped me to create a 'drop down' list using data
Validation, however I have just one more question.

When I click into the cell to show the drop down menu the 'down arrow'
symbol appears, but then will disappear when I click out of this cell.

Is there a way to make this 'symbol' stay on the worksheet all times ??

regards

JulieD

Hi Anthony

no .. alternatives are - colour the cell to indicate that there's something
different about the cell or someone suggested (in a recent post - sorry,
can't remember who) drawing a drop down arrow on the cell ... but i've not
tried that.

Cheers
JulieD

"Anthony" wrote in message
Thanks to those who have helped me to create a 'drop down' list using data
Validation, however I have just one more question.

When I click into the cell to show the drop down menu the 'down arrow'
symbol appears, but then will disappear when I click out of this cell.

Is there a way to make this 'symbol' stay on the worksheet all times ??

regards

JulieD

"JulieD" wrote in message news:...
Hi Anthony

no .. two alternatives are - colour the cell to indicate that there's