Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula for excel PLEASE HELP

Hi all,

What I have is a worksheet with the details ie. job no, client etc. I
basically have eleven Header colums. I then have 2000+ rows with job
numbers and clients, this already has a macros to copy them into a
invoice on sheet 2.

What I need is a way to seperate the clients details and job numbers
automatically into a different worksheet or onto another sheet within
the current worksheet.
I would ideally like to be able to enter information on sheet one, then
get my invoice on sheet two have 7 seperate sheets with clients names (
this would name 12 sheets) and have excel recognise the client and when
i update file place it there by job number. ]

If anyone can help i back at work on monday and woud really appreciate
all the help i can get.

Access is not available, i have already asked!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi again

Placed this question on friday but am trying againg to see if anyone
else can help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

And the question is?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP