Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default formula

Hi,

I am using a formula to capture the top 5 brands.

However, for some products, it has less than 5 brands. Hence the result will
return
#N/A
#N/A

I want to change #N/A to blank instead. Is there any formula I can use to
convert #N/A to blank.

Currently, I am using =IF(ISNA(B8),"",C8) and it works fine. But ISNA is not
recognised in the Xcelsius software I am using.

Can anyone help?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Have you tried =IF(ISERROR((D1*E1)),"",(D1*E1)) rather than ISNA

Also try this free software its full of easy formulas and saves me
hours every day

http://www.asap-utilities.com/

It has no spyware or anything that could cause an issue and its FREE !!

Best of luck

David

Junior Member

Unhappy

Hello.

I'm afraid Xcelsius doesn't support the Excel functions ISNA, nor ISERROR, nor ISERR.

Any other way to detect a #N/A?

Thanks.