Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I apply conditional formulas across multiple columns?

Say my data set looks like this:
A B C

Molly April Candy
Sally April Candy
Sally May Soda
Molly May Soda
Amy June Candy
Amy June Soda

How do I create a function that finds out How many Candy are associated with
Molly in April?

How many candy are associated with April?

Thanks!