Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conference pictures

I finally have the conference pictures up on the website. They can be found
at:

http://www.exceluserconference.com/AC_Pics/index.html

http://www.exceluserconference.com/L...ics/index.html

--
Damon Longworth

2006 West Coast Excel / Access User Conference
October 25-27th, 2006
Marina del Rey Hotel
Marina del Rey, California USA
http://www.exceluserconference.com/WCEUC.html

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Great pics!

Nice to be able to put a name to a face. As I suspected, all of the names I
recognize from the newsgroups are "experienced" users. You don't see any
(too many) "youngsters". So, this confirms my thought that it takes many
years to become an Excel "expert".

Biff