Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff Biff is offline

Default Conference pictures

LOL!

Biff

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Or working with Excel really, really makes you look old (very old???).

Biff wrote:

Great pics!

Nice to be able to put a name to a face. As I suspected, all of the names
recognize from the newsgroups are "experienced" users. You don't see any
(too many) "youngsters". So, this confirms my thought that it takes many
years to become an Excel "expert".

Biff

"Damon Longworth" wrote in message
I finally have the conference pictures up on the website. They can be
found
at:

http://www.exceluserconference.com/AC_Pics/index.html

http://www.exceluserconference.com/L...ics/index.html

--
Damon Longworth

2006 West Coast Excel / Access User Conference
October 25-27th, 2006
Marina del Rey Hotel
Marina del Rey, California USA
http://www.exceluserconference.com/WCEUC.html