Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Making a spreadsheet for orders

Hi everyone,

Could someone assist in doing the following?:

NOTE: Column B (Material) is a validation dropdown menu with options of
BRASS (EMBOSSED), ENGRAVED PLASTIC, STAINLESS STEEL (LASER MARKED),
BRASS (LASER MARKED) & STEEL (LASER MARKED).

Also NOTED:
Column A= Quantity
Column B = Material
Column C = Size & Shape
Column D = Legends
Column E = Color
Column F = Unit Price
Column G = Total Price

If Column B = Brass (Embossed) – then Column C should give you the
option of:
1-1/2” Round
1-1/2” Square
2” Round
2” Square
…and in column E the option for Color will not be usable or the color
will be blank.

If Column B = Engraved Plastic – then Column C should give you the
option of:
1-1/2” Round
1-1/2” Square
1-1/2” Triangle
2” Round
2” Square
2” Triangle
3” Round
3” Square
3” Triangle
4” Round
4” Square
4” Triangle
…and in column E the option for Color would be:
Black w/White Lettering
Green w/White Lettering
Yellow w/Black Lettering
Red w/ White Lettering
Blue w/White Lettering
White w/ Black Lettering

If Column B = Stainless Steel (Laser Marked) – then Column C should
give you the option of:
1-1/2” Round
1-1/2” Square
2” Round
2” Square
…and in column E the option for Color will not be usable or the color
will be blank.

If Column B = Brass (Laser Marked) – then Column C should give you the
option of:
1-1/2” Round
1-1/2” Square
2” Round
2” Square
…and in column E the option for Color will not be usable or the color
will be blank.

If Column B = Steel (Laser Marked) – then Column C should give you the
option of:
1-1/2” Round
1-1/2” Square
2” Round
2” Square
…and in column E the option for Color will not be usable or the color
will be blank.

I hope this makes sense.

Thank you,
Craig

--
craigwojo
craigwojo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=13767

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Toppers,

Awesome link for this. Thank you very much.

Thank you,
Craig

--
craigwojo
craigwojo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=13767
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=573618

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

After looking through the tutorial, I came to the conclusion of it is
still over my head.
If anyone can walk me through on what to do I would really appreciate
it.

Thank you,
Craig

--
craigwojo
craigwojo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=13767
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=573618

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Craig,
Send me an e-mail (toppers<atjohntopley.fsnet.co.uk ) and I'll
forward a sample spreadsheet.