Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Analyze Data

I am trying to anayze the data from a survey that was handed out to 20 people
and was ranked 1 - 5. Number 1 as being the least need for improvement and 5
being the most need for improvement. How do I come up with a chart that will
analyze this data?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Use COUNTIF to count the number of 1s, 2s etc
You need a chart for this?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"tokentrinkit" wrote in message
I am trying to anayze the data from a survey that was handed out to 20
people
and was ranked 1 - 5. Number 1 as being the least need for improvement and
5
being the most need for improvement. How do I come up with a chart that
will
analyze this data?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=AVERAGE(range)