Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Changing a Formula

In my workshhet I add three columns. I would like to delete one of the
columns in a new worksheet. And add only two of the three.
I know I can delete a colum, but in the formula all three cloumns
remain. Is there a way I can delete that column from the formula ,
without editing each formula one by one?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

if you highlite the range for the formula, type in the formula once,
then hit Ctrl Enter, this will enter the formula in all the highlited
cells and will reference accordingly

--
davesexcel

davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708