Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I get back the sum feature when I highlight cells?

Generally when you highlight a list of cells with numbers in them, the total
appears in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
However, this seems to have disappeared from my pc.
It 's not just one spreadhseet, but several unrelated spreadhseets..

Help! I use it all the time!