Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default AutoSum

Hi

When I highlight a range of cells AutoSum misses certain cells, even though
all cells have the same format. The same applies when I change the format to
General, Number or Text.

Any Ideas.

Thanks
Alec

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Some of your numbers may actually be text.

Re-formatting alone does not do the trick.

Format all to General.

Copy an empty cell.

Select numbers and Paste SpecialAddOKEsc.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP