Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default if question

I have a worksheet and I think this is possible and I've tried what I know
how to try...I'm missing something...I'm hoping someone can help.

column M =time
column n = time
column s= time
column t = time

I need to validate wheather M is greater or equal to S and M is less than or
equal to N, and I need to validate wheather T is less than or equal to N and
T is greater or equal to N, and I would like if all criteria is true to give
me the number in column P.

Any help will do...being in my head is like being in a bad neighborhood...I
shouldn't go in alone.

Thanks,

--
Jules
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Jules wrote:
I have a worksheet and I think this is possible and I've tried what I
know how to try...I'm missing something...I'm hoping someone can help.

column M =time
column n = time
column s= time
column t = time

I need to validate wheather M is greater or equal to S and M is less
than or equal to N, and I need to validate wheather T is less than or
equal to N and T is greater or equal to N, and I would like if all
criteria is true to give me the number in column P.

Any help will do...being in my head is like being in a bad
neighborhood...I shouldn't go in alone.

Thanks,

Hi Jules,

the last two conditions are opposite each other... So I'll try to figure out
without the last contition.

If (if) I well understand you can try this:

=IF(AND(M2=S2,M2<=N2,T2<=N2),P2,"")

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sorry to say...it didn't work....it did give me the contents of P2...but even
for the ones that did not meet the criteria....

I kind of wrote things out a little differently...perhaps this will help?

M2=S2 and M<=N2 and T2<=N2 and T2=N2, if all is true the result will be
the contents of P2...

--
Jules