Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how can I trap the change event (Tab Press key) of these controls

I have a User form with a frame. In that frame, I add TextBox controls during
run time using VBA of Excel 2000.

how can I trap the change event ( specially Tab Press key) of these controls
(ie TextBox) which were added at runtime in Excel 2000?