-   -   how can I trap the change event (Tab Press key) of these controls (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/104311-how-can-i-trap-change-event-tab-press-key-these-controls.html)

Padam

how can I trap the change event (Tab Press key) of these controls

I have a User form with a frame. In that frame, I add TextBox controls during
run time using VBA of Excel 2000.

how can I trap the change event ( specially Tab Press key) of these controls
(ie TextBox) which were added at runtime in Excel 2000?

Bob Phillips

how can I trap the change event (Tab Press key) of these controls

you would have to add code to the form class at runtime as well. It's easier
to add them at design time and hide them until needed.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips