Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default May be Explode is the correct to do this!

I have 4 cell´s

1= colun
2 = line
3 = sheet
4 = result
I dont know if is possible, but i fink tha is...

I neet to do some thing like this in the cell results;

(join the cell nº)=CONCATENATE(colun;line)
(sheet name) =test

Make like =CONCATENATE("'";sheetname;"'";"!";join)

now i fink I have someting like this [ ='standard'!D28 ]

Now, i need to make a formula off that, and only I can do is see the
information on the cell

Can some 1 Help me????

Thanks a lote!!!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Rui de Oliveira wrote:
I have 4 cell´s

1= colun
2 = line
3 = sheet
4 = result
I dont know if is possible, but i fink tha is...

I neet to do some thing like this in the cell results;

(join the cell nº)=CONCATENATE(colun;line)
(sheet name) =test

Make like =CONCATENATE("'";sheetname;"'";"!";join)

now i fink I have someting like this [ ='standard'!D28 ]

Now, i need to make a formula off that, and only I can do is see the
information on the cell

Can some 1 Help me????

Thanks a lote!!!!!!!!

You have to use the INDIRECT function also...

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Franz,

Thanks for the information!

I put the Indirect funtion, but i cant have a good result!
But i loock better and i find the Adress function, so 1 put 1º the function
Adress, and then the Indirect, and now is working good

So,

1º I do the Concatenate =CONCATENATE("='Valores standard'!";R10)
2º The Adress =ADDRESS(1;4;R20;1;"Valores standard")
3º The Indirect =INDIRECT(R18)

At this way is working good!!!!

Thanks Franz!!!