-   -   May be Explode is the correct to do this! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/103943-may-explode-correct-do.html)

Rui de Oliveira

May be Explode is the correct to do this!

I have 4 cell´s

1= colun
2 = line
3 = sheet
4 = result
I dont know if is possible, but i fink tha is...

I neet to do some thing like this in the cell results;

(join the cell nº)=CONCATENATE(colun;line)
(sheet name) =test

Make like =CONCATENATE("'";sheetname;"'";"!";join)

now i fink I have someting like this [ ='standard'!D28 ]

Now, i need to make a formula off that, and only I can do is see the
information on the cell

Can some 1 Help me????

Thanks a lote!!!!!!!!

Franz Verga

Rui de Oliveira wrote:
I have 4 cell´s

1= colun
2 = line
3 = sheet
4 = result
I dont know if is possible, but i fink tha is...

I neet to do some thing like this in the cell results;

(join the cell nº)=CONCATENATE(colun;line)
(sheet name) =test

Make like =CONCATENATE("'";sheetname;"'";"!";join)

now i fink I have someting like this [ ='standard'!D28 ]

Now, i need to make a formula off that, and only I can do is see the
information on the cell

Can some 1 Help me????

Thanks a lote!!!!!!!!

You have to use the INDIRECT function also...

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy

Rui de Oliveira

May be Explode is the correct to do this!

Hi Franz,

Thanks for the information!

I put the Indirect funtion, but i cant have a good result!
But i loock better and i find the Adress function, so 1 put 1º the function
Adress, and then the Indirect, and now is working good

So,

1º I do the Concatenate =CONCATENATE("='Valores standard'!";R10)
2º The Adress =ADDRESS(1;4;R20;1;"Valores standard")
3º The Indirect =INDIRECT(R18)

At this way is working good!!!!

Thanks Franz!!!