Arla M

Default Adding True False Results

What kind of formula would I use to "add" a list of true false statement to
return TRUE if they are all true, and FALSE if even one is false. Thanks.
N Harkawat

=if(product(--(a1:a10))=0,"False","true"))
Aray-entered (ctrl+shift+enter)

"Arla M" wrote in message
What kind of formula would I use to "add" a list of true false statement
return TRUE if they are all true, and FALSE if even one is false. Thanks.

Bernard Liengme

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A9))=COUNTA(A1:A9)
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Arla M" wrote in message
What kind of formula would I use to "add" a list of true false statement
return TRUE if they are all true, and FALSE if even one is false. Thanks.

Bernard Liengme

or
=COUNTIF(A1:A9,TRUE)=COUNTA(A1:A9)

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Arla M" wrote in message
What kind of formula would I use to "add" a list of true false statement
return TRUE if they are all true, and FALSE if even one is false. Thanks.

keepITcool

am i being simplistic?
=and(a1:a10)

works if ALL cells contain boolean formulas.

iso

Arla M wrote :

What kind of formula would I use to "add" a list of true false
statement to return TRUE if they are all true, and FALSE if even one
is false. Thanks.

Bernard Liengme

Beautiful!
--