Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default lock formula

Hi,
I want to lock&hide some cells which contain formula, First I select the
cells I want people to access(change valuves) and choose
fromat/cells/protection&untick locked, then choose tools/protection/protect
sheet, add a password, But now the problem is i can not access to any cell
even unlocked ones.(I tried tick or Untick edit objects, failed).
Hope you can help me
Regards
ellen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this, select the whole sheet by clicking the select all button or press
Ctrl + A (if you have excel 2003 you might need to press Ctrl + A twice
since the first key press select the current region), now do
formatcellsprotection and deselect locked, now select all cells you want
to protect, repeat but select locked, finally protect the sheet. That should
work

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions