Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Is there any way to export your Chart from Excel to Word

I have someone trying to export the data in their excel spreadsheet to charts
in a word letter via a mail merge. I have been unable to do it and I cannot
find anything in any KB that says it can be done. Is this something that
needs a special macro or programming?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Word MVP, Cindy Meister, explains how to do it:

http://groups.google.ca/group/micros...20a4e00?hl=en&

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures